Online Nomination Form - ALDA Board 2024-25 term
For detailed descriptions of the duties of All board positions please see the bylaws.
- Each candidate shall be entitled to have a statement not to exceed 150 words published on an insert in the ballot package. The candidate shall decide on the preferred use of this allowance, for such purposes as highlighting background and qualifications, experience and service to ALDA, aspirations for the position, or other relevant statements.
- Statements in excess of 150 words will be truncated after the 150th word without consultation.
- Negative statements about other candidates will not be published.
- The Chair of the Nominations Committee shall consult with the candidate on potentially offensive statements or statements which make dubious claims.
- No other editing will be provided.