We at the Association of Late-Deafened Adults (ALDA) work hard all year ’round to create resources, provide support, build community and advocate for people with hearing loss and their friends and families. Giving Tuesday is your chance to give back. Help us in our work, and see if your employer matches donations. ALDA is a 501(c)3 organization and your contributions may be tax deductible. Besides, helping others always feels good, right?
Where does the money go?
- Support for people with hearing loss: Groups and chapters, friendship, tips, shared experiences, and mentoring.
- Online classes: Meditation and ASL
- ALDAcon: Our annual convention includes a diverse lineup of topics:
Here are some ways to support ALDA:
- DONATE! Your money allows us to to support people with hearing loss through community, outreach and advocacy
- VOLUNTEER! We know your time is valuable.
- REGISTER! Plan to attend our annual event for learning and fun. ALDAcon 2022 will take place in San Diego in October. Mark it on your calendar.
- FOLLOW US! We’re on Facebook and Twitter, with LinkedIn and Instagram coming soon. Share with your friends.
Still not sure about us? We have earned the Bronze Star for transparency at GuideStar.