Sponsor, Exhibit and/or Advertise at ALDACon 2023
Howdy Partner! ALDAcon is heading to Texas, and we’d love to see you there!
- Who: ALDA Inc., The Association of Late-deafened Adults
- What: ALDAcon, Our Annual International Conference
- When: Oct. 30th - Nov. 3rd, 2023
- Where: Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol, Austin, TX
Each year, ALDAcon attracts a diverse group of people, inclusive of those who identify as d/Deaf, hard of hearing, and late-deafened, to our annual event featuring world-renowned speakers, self-empowering workshops, educational opportunities and exhibits showcasing the latest technology and services available to those with hearing loss.
Attendees appreciate total communication access since all workshops, luncheons, and special events are inclusive and accessible with ASL sign language interpreters and CART writers.
As a sponsor, exhibitor and/or advertiser, you have the unique opportunity to build brand awareness and generate new customers by reaching the niche market of ALDAcon attendees. In addition, your support may be tax deductible as ALDA, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Promote your brand at ALDAcon, for example:
- Host the Welcome Reception where personal invitations are sent inviting all attendees to an open and warm welcome celebration where they can meet our Sponsors/Exhibitors.
- Display products or services in the Exhibit Hall
- Sponsor an ALDAcon meal or event, including … The Evening Karaoke Party! This is a lively event of dancing, singing and bonding with fellow ALDAcon attendees that’s not to be missed!
Your generous sponsorship and support in making ALDAcon 2023 a success for people with hearing loss is appreciated!
For more information feel free to contact:
Sponsor / Exhibit Team email@example.com